First knowledge of the village dates from the Prehistoric era.
'Dévanos' comes from two latin words: "Deus
" (Dei) and "Pan
The negative on the right dates from 1911-1917
, taken by Juan Cabré Aguiló
(1882-1947). It depicts the old castle, from which now we can only see one of it's walls, since it was torn down to build houses.